Noval Doon Defence Academy is the leading and the best coaching for Air force. Being an air warrior makes you proud. The Magnus of this position makes you intellectually strong.
Being in the Indian Air Force is a matter of pride in itself. It makes you both physically and mentally sturdy, teaching you not to be a seeker of comfort and to stand up in the ways of storms as well. Airforce X and Y group in the Indian Air Force are expected to be well-prepared at all times to face unprecedented adventures and daunting challenges with dignity and courage. If you are ready to experience unknown difficulties in day-to-day life, the Indian Air Force has a place for you. To crack, the Indian Airforce X and Y group exam you must seek for the best Airforce coaching. Our modus operandi imparts you the best coaching for Airforce and gives you wings for your long-cherished dreams.
Noval Doon Defence Academy is one of the best coaching for Airforce Y group. We equip you with quality training classes for Airforce X and Y Group exam to help you prepare better. Air Force X and Y Group is a computer-based exam conducted annually by the Indian Air Force.Our Air force coaching centre provide Airforce group X coaching and Airforce Y Group coaching to help students realize their dream of being a part of the IAF. We are situated in Dehradun. By enrolling in our Air force classes, candidates get the best faculty support, study material, doubt removal sessions, preparation books, and almost everything they need for success.Come be the part of Uttarakhand best coaching for Airforce X and Y group in dehradun.
About Airforce X Group Exam:
An online, computer-based examination which has a duration of 60 minutes. It consists of 70 MCQ-type questions from subjects like English, Physics, and 10+2 Mathematics. To prepare for this exam, you need to join our Airforce X Group coaching.
About Airforce Y Group Exam: An online, computer-based examination with a time duration of 45 minutes. It consists of 50 MCQ-type questions from subjects like English, Reasoning, and General Awareness. All you need to do is join our Airforce X Group coaching – Noval Doon Defence Academy to excel in this exam.
AGE LIMITS, SEX, AND MARITAL STATUS
• To be eligible to apply, Candidates have to be born between 13 January 1998 and 02 January 2002 (both days inclusive).
• The upper age limit for a candidate clearing all the different stages of the Selection Procedure, as on the enrollment date, is 21 years.
• Candidates are required to be between 17 to 21 years of age.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Candidates who clear the written exam are required to do a Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Passing the PFT is mandatory. The PFT for all the streams [except IAF (Security)] comprises a 1.6 km run that has to be completed within a duration of 8 minutes. The PFT for IAF (Security) trade is somewhat different and shall consist of two separate runs of 2.4 Km & 5 Km to be completed within 15 minutes & 30 minutes, respectively. Candidates above the age of 27 years are eligible for relaxation concerning the timings of the PFT as per the norms of IAF (Applicable to serving NC (E) s only). Candidates who complete the PFT less than the allotted time are awarded additional marks based on a sliding scale.
Candidates who qualify for the PFT are interviewed by a team of Warrant ranks &Officers. English is the standard language for the conduction of the interview. One needs to be acquainted with work knowledge of the IAF for better performance.
Candidates who can pass the interview are recommended for medical examination by the Recruitment Medical Team as per IAF norms.
All India Select List (AISL):
Candidates who have passed the written Test completed the PFT within the allotted time, cleared the interview, and undergone successful medical examinations are enlisted in the All India Select List (AISL). The inclusion of the names of candidates in the AISL rests upon their performance in the selection test and the number of vacancies to be filled. The enrollment of candidates in the Indian Air Force is subject to the existing vacancies.
SELECTION CENTER FOR AIRMAN
Located all across the country, there are14 Airmen Selection centers.
1. Airmen Selection Centre, 48, Mansfield Road at Ambala Cantt.
2. Airmen Selection Centre, Race Course Camp at New Delhi.
3. Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station at Chakeri.
4. Airmen Selection Centre, Near Palta Gate, Air Force Station at Barrackpore in West Bengal
5. Airmen Selection Centre, at Old Pali Road in jodhpur, Rajasthan.
6. Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Cotton Green in Mumbai.
7. Airmen Selection Centre, No.1 Cubbon Road in Bangalore
8. Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, at Tambaram in Chennai
9. Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajadhani College, Baramunda in Bhubaneswar
10. Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station at Bihta at Patna in Bihar
11. Airmen Selection Centre, Borjhar, Guwahati
12. Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Bowenpally in Secunderabad
13. Airmen Selection Centre, VII/302-B, Vayu Sena Road, Kakkanad in Kochi
14. Airmen Selection Centre, IInd Floor, Phase-II, at Rajeev Gandhi Parisar, in 35 Shyamala Hills.
Group Discussion and Situation Reaction Test are considered equally essential as they help officers of the IAF to test aspirants both verbally and physically. Clearing the Air Force X Y Written Exam is often tricky, but excelling in the GD/SRT Exam requires careful preparation. Thus, we have formed an entire batch that focuses primarily on GD/SRT for Air Force X Y Students.
• Regular physical training sessions
• Monthly unit test
• Online test series
• Monthly Parent Teacher Meeting
• Doubt removal classes
• Orientation sessions
• Regular Interaction with selected candidates
• Physical Experts
• Hostel Facility
• The Course is strictly based on Airforce (X & Y) syllabus
• Well researched Study Material
Noval Doon Defence Academy offers Airforce X and Y Group coaching for the IAF written examination. NDDA has highly experienced faculties which prepare students for success in the Airforce X and Y Group examination.
The distinction guidelines observed by Noval Doon Defence Academy assure that each student who opts for training for the written examination rests assured that they would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
Our focus is to cover the entire syllabus as per Airforce X and Y Group guidelines. We also provide students with regular mock tests, previous year question papers, and double clearing sessions conducted every week to check candidates' progress.
Mock test/Monthly test results are analyzed to understand the weak points of candidates and focus on them to improve them in the best possible manner.
There are several tricks and shortcuts that students can learn for quick and accurate answers in the exam. Besides all this, we provide researched study material that enables aspirants to conveniently access, organize and systematically approach the vast syllabus of the IAF exam.